I would like to share the beautiful poem called The Invitation by Oriah Mountain Dreamer.
It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living.
I want to know what you ache for,
And if you dare to dream of meeting
Your heart’s longing. Continue reading
- What if you were living a life you don’t really want?
- What if you felt trapped in an unsatisfying existence?
- What if there were other possibilities than the life you’ve been taught… finding a secure job, working hard, getting married, buying a house, having children, etc.?
- What if you were connected to your true dreams and desires?
- What if you could follow your heart?
- What if you could stand for what really matters to you and you wouldn’t care about what other people think?
- What if there were no limits at what you could achieve?
- What if you were giving a magical wand and you could change anything in your life?
What if any of these questions were resonating with you? Let’s talk!
What I’ve experienced for myself and witnessed happening for others is that you are first very enthusiastic by eating in a healthy way, exercising regularly, leaving work earlier, going out and meeting new people, spending more time with the children… So you begin your new regime… It works for a week, maybe two weeks, maybe a month and then, suddenly you can’t keep up and you go back to square one. Continue reading
Set up the alarm 5 minutes before your usual time. Leave your alarm on snooze, just in case!
Lie on your back and take 3 deep breathes and exhale slowly. Then, concentrate on your natural breath and begin to visualize what you have to achieve during the day.
See yourself through the day, feel it! If you have something nice planned, feel your excitement or your happiness! If you have something you don’t like or you don’t feel comfortable with, visualize it the way you would like to live it. Feel it…
Take 3 final deep breathes and exhale slowly. Be grateful for this new day and don’t hesitate to smile!
You are now ready to begin your day! Last little advice, don’t jump out of your bed: lay on the side, put your legs out of the bed, sit on the edge of the bed and then get up.