With the new year comes generally a period when people decide to change something: the New Year resolutions!
What I’ve experienced for myself and witnessed happening for others is that you are first very enthusiastic by eating in a healthy way, exercising regularly, leaving work earlier, going out and meeting new people, spending more time with the children… So you begin your new regime… It works for a week, maybe two weeks, maybe a month and then, suddenly you can’t keep up and you go back to square one. Continue reading
- What if you were living a life you don’t really want?
- What if you felt trapped in an unsatisfying existence?
- What if there were other possibilities than the life you’ve been taught… finding a secure job, working hard, getting married, buying a house, having children, etc.?
- What if you were connected to your true dreams and desires?
- What if you could follow your heart?
- What if you could stand for what really matters to you and you wouldn’t care about what other people think?
- What if there were no limits at what you could achieve?
- What if you were giving a magical wand and you could change anything in your life?
What if any of these questions were resonating with you? Let’s talk!
Posted in Thinking
I would like to share the beautiful poem called The Invitation by Oriah Mountain Dreamer.
It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living.
I want to know what you ache for,
And if you dare to dream of meeting
Your heart’s longing. Continue reading
There is a lot of information out there on eating healthy. Sometimes you can also come across information which are contradicting each other and it can be very confusing. Who can you trust or not? Continue reading
Being ill in my family meant to be unlucky or you caught the bug going around at the time… or the condition was running through the family. The next step was to visit the doctor and take medication to get better. Nobody was questioning these beliefs, neither did I. Continue reading